Weymouth Harbour will be celebrating Queen Elizabeth II’s 90th birthday on Saturday 23 April with a parade of boats and demonstrations by Weymouth Lifeboat and Coastguard helicopter.
Timings for the day’s activities as follows. If you wish to take part in the parade check out Weymouth Harbours Notice to Mariners No 03/16(T)
- 10:00 Normal bridge lift
- 10:20 RNLI demonstration off Weymouth pier-head
- 10:40 (tbc) Lifeboats joined by Coastguard helicopter for further
- 10:45 All participating boats in ‘assembly area’ between Old Pier and
- 10:55 Lifeboats will then lead the parade of boats along the line of
the white Bay buoys towards the harbour entrance
- 11:00 Following gunfire from Nothe Fort, parade enters harbour. All boats, keeping to the starboard side, will pass up the harbour, salute guests & dignitaries at R.D.Y.C. (Custom House Quay), then round a buoy laid off East Street before returning to sea again, keeping to the starboard side
- 1200 Normal Bridge Lift.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Search Tips:- To find distance to nearest places you can enter street name, post code, business names or well-known areas eg Weymouth Harbour, Railway Station, Jubilee Clock etc. in the near field. Click the clog for search options.
The Nothe FortSeptember 20, 2020, 11:00 am-4:00 pmVideo: YesEnjoy all the heritage that Weymouth & Portland has to offer by joining local museums and attractions in a roadshow at Nothe Fort. Stalls, activities, tours and a Heritage Mastermind Read more...