Place To Stay Category: Camping & Caravaning Parks
Find a friendly welcome at Bagwell Farm – bring your caravan, tent or motor van for a relaxing stay. Just 5 miles from the beach and attractions of Weymouth, we are also within easy reach of countless other reasons to visit!
Our Jurassic Coastline is one of Britain’s most beautiful and celebrated landscapes – you can find 185 million years of history in just 95 miles of coastline.
- Tranquil rural location just 5 miles from Weymouth with its sandy beach and harbour
- Perfect location as a great base for you Dorset holiday – with lots to see and do in the area
- Shop open all day selling a range of groceries and camping equipment
- Ice Pack Hire Service
- Calor/Camping Gas refills
- Open all year round
- New heated toilet and shower block now open
- Accessible shower facilities and family bathrooms also available
- Tents, caravans and Motor Vans Welcome
- Pitches available with or without electric hook-up
- Some pitches also have water and drainage facilities
- Dogs Welcome
- A short walk away from the Fleet Lagoon – a nature reserve alongside the Dorset Coast Path
- on the X53 bus route – perfect for exploring the Jurassic Coast.
- Parts of the site overlook the Chesil Bank, Fleet Lagoon and Lyme Bay
- Easy to reach Weymouth Sailing Academy
You will find a warm welcome and all you’d expect of a four-star park…. with so much to see and do, you’ll be back for more! We also offer storage options, seasonal pitches for summer or winter and cater for organised caravan rallies in a separate field A friendly family welcome in a unique setting, with views of the sea and Chesil Beach. From the park there is access to the coastal footpath, leading to the Fleet Lagoon and beyond.
- Grading: ★ ★ ★ ★Grading Body: Visit EnglandChild Friendly: YesCyclist Friendly: YesCar Park Type: On Site Open ParkWiFi: YesDog Friendly: Yes