The summer holidays are here and to celebrate Weymouth Sea Life Adventure Park and Tower have a special offer just for teachers.
Throughout August teachers and teaching staff can claim 2 tickets to Weymouth Sea Life Adventure Park and Tower completely free of charge! Claiming the free teacher tickets couldn’t be easier either
- Step 1 – Visit the sealifeweymouth.com website
- Step 2 – Download the registration form on the Teachers Go Free page
- Step 3 – Bring the completed registration form to Weymouth Sea Life Adventure Park and Tower anytime between the 1st and the 31st of August 2013
- Step 4 – Hand in your form and show the Welcome team proof that you are a teacher or teaching assistant (such as school identification or payslip) and receive your 2 free tickets for that day!
- Step 5 – Have a great day enjoying the Sea Life Park and Tower completely free of charge!
Also available on the sealifeweymouth.com website are a range of free materials designed especially for teachers when bringing their class to Weymouth Sea Life Adventure Park and Tower including worksheets and teaching aids. Find out more http://www.sealifeweymouth.com/schools/school-resources.aspx
The free tickets terms and conditions:
1. This offer is open to any registered teaching professional (including teaching assistants) at pre-school, Primary or Secondary level. Proof of status must be presented to be eligible for this offer.
2. Upon completing all fields in the registration form, both the bearer and 1 additional adult/child will receive 1 day complimentary entry to Weymouth Sea Life Adventure Park and Tower.
3. Each individual may only use this offer once to receive a maximum of 2 complimentary entry tickets.
4. This offer can be redeemed between 01.08.13 – 31.08.13 inclusive.
5. Visits must occur on the same day the form is surrendered.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. This offer is non-transferable and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Sea Life.
8. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
More information on this offer is available on the Sea Life Weymouth website
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: LUCY NASH -01305 761070 or 077 34851709