Weymouth Beach Pedalos & Kayaks such a much-loved feature on Weymouth Beach will be back as from 4 July * subject to weather conditions. This year with a brand new fleet of 30 Pedalos!
Trading Standards and the Weymouth Town Council have given the go-ahead for them to be operational and to abide by government guidelines, the will have a number of procedures in place to protect staff and customers without dampening the enjoyment for everyone. These include :-
1. They will be taking card payments albeit cash will still be accepted;
2. Equipment and life jackets will be disinfected before and after customers use;
3. Staff have been provided with face masks if they choose to wear them;
4. A 1-2m radius around the stations will be marked as no entry and any forming queues will abide by social distancing rules;
5. Hand sanitiser will be available.
This message is only visible to site admins